WARNING: Possible spoilers, though this games been out so long I think its safe to say every thing's been said and done.
I havenít played GTA SA in a while, and recently got back to trying to finish it. Iím up to Zeroís Missions, which are pretty hard, particularly the Supply Lines Mission, which is the mission where you control the remote controlled airplane. I figured Iíd share some tips how to beat it, plus I recorded a vid so you can see a fairly efficient method of beating this mission.
Keep in mind you donít need to beat this mission to move on, but if your interested in completing the Supply Lines Mission, then follow some of my tips and watch the vid.
VIDEO LINK - 25MB 3.5 MINUTES
1. Save Fuel - most will never get back to Zero's place simply because they burned all thier fuel up. When going to your next target that's far, climb high and glide, you don't need to use your fuel to glide, maybe just a little to keep your plane level. If you've kept on running out of fuel, you'll be amazed how much fuel I have left in the end of the video.
2. Diving - try and take your opponents out by climbing high and diving on them. It takes a bit to learn how to dive attack, but once mastered your opponents wont have a chance. If you master the dive attack, taking out the motorcycle is a snap.
3. Use Your Radar - get used to locating your enemy on your radar. It gives you a chance to strategically position yourself for a good dive.
4. Left Thumbstick - use your left thumbstick to view the ground below. This will allow you to see your enemy's position.
5. Target Order - there's an efficient order in which to eliminate your enemy's. Watch the vid to see the order in which I eliminate all the targets.
6. Learn To Maneuver - learn how to properly maneuver your plane by using the black/white buttons for the rudder, and effectively operating the thumbstick. This is the hardest part, but fun once mastered.
7. Last Van - there's a van thats at the furthest part of the city from where you originally started out. Make sure you eliminate the driver operating the van. Sometimes he might jump out and run off, or get into another car. You can verify that target is eliminated by looking at your radar to see if his blip is gone.
That's about all I can think of, if anyone has some other tips please list them.