I'm having the following problem with my wireless network, and was
wondering if anyone could shed some light
- Notebook on it's own works fine, connects properly to the wireless network and stays connected
- Bridge on it's own works fine, with my gaming console having complete internet access
- It's only when I try to use both at the same time is that they drop out, i.e. Notebook will say 'connected', then 'no wireless network available' to 'connected again'
- Gaming console keeps dropping in and out.
- Switching either piece of equipment off, gives full functionality to the other.
- Desktop PC with Windows Media Center
- Belkin Wireless Router hard wired to Desktop
- Adsl modem hanging off Router
- IBM Centrino Notebook
- D-Link G810 wireless bridge connected to xbox
- Router set to channel 11, broadcasting ssid, and with 128-bit WEP.
- DHCP server enabled, and DHCP enabled on both notebook and xbox
- WCZ on desktop PC disabled
- All firewalls turned off (for debugging purposes)
What am I doing wrong!
If anyone could give me any help, it would be much appreciated, as I am
already pulling my hair out trying to figure out what the problem is.
Thanks in advance.