This was on another forum but I thought it would be funny and cheerful to start one here.
You know you played too much Geometry Wars when... (Please add more as you come up with it and have fun! )
-when you discover your friend has passed you on the leaderboard and you REALLY get upset at him, then you waste the next several hours of your life trying to get your manhood back.
-when your reflexes get trained to the point where you could catch a fly with chopsticks
-when you believe deep down that the 360 was well worth $400 just based on GW alone
- You are frightened of any cereal with various kinds of shapes, especially Lucky Charms with the horseshoes.
-When you rub all the rubber fiction pads off your joysticks
-When you scored your all-time high score (5 million) on a business trip in a hotel and you buy a $100.00 network adapter just so you can register your score from the hotels wireless network
-When you and your girlfriend are looking at stars at night while she's searching for stars, you're searching for shapes
- You consider enrolling in an anger management class when you die with 9 bombs left.
- You failed geometry in school because you were studying the wrong kind of material.
- You play GWRE more than any other game you have.
- You stop taking illegal drugs and use GWRE as a substitute for your addictions.
(A lot of these are thanks to K4rn4ge)
Keep 'em comin' !!