This is a complete snapshot of what is in CVS at the time the build was compiled, with just a few small additions.
Special Note From T3CH:
Since XBMC is in a FEATUREFREEZE at the moment, I've decided to make more than one BUILD per week.
If you want to report bugs, please do it the PROPER way, see http://manual.xboxmediacenter.de/wakka.php...SubmitBugReport
Here is the FULL changelog since the March 23th 2006 build (last one posted on xbins/xbox-scene):
- 28-03-2006 fixed: Crashes in XLink Kai when changing views/exploring arenas etc.
- 28-03-2006 fixed: Some issues with the listcontrolex used in XLink Kai.
- 28-03-2006 fixed: The text in Big List view could go past the end of the list texture.
- 28-03-2006 fixed: Smartplaylists weren't showing up with their <name> tags.
- 28-03-2006 fixed: [ 1458161 ] LCD does not display uncommon characters.
- 28-03-2006 added: XLinkKai.UserName infolabel.
- 28-03-2006 fixed: [ 1457883 ] Another xlink problem when not connected.
- 28-03-2006 fixed: blurps when seeking in mp3's.
- 27-03-2006 changed: play folder in my videos ignores sample/ folder.
- 27-03-2006 changed: unified hide 'parent folder items' setting.
- 27-03-2006 fixed: Folder thumbs on remote shares in My Videos.
- 27-03-2006 fixed: notinthelast wasn't working correctly in Smart Playlists.
- 27-03-2006 fixed:  Wrong items in "My programs" contextmenu.
- 27-03-2006 changed: Log entry if a filename is truncated.
- 26-02-2006 fixed: dvdplayer, [ 1457717 ] DVD Menu Overlays on Stills
- 26-02-2006 changed: lowres decoding kicked in on 720p xvid files. limit changed to a width of 1400 from 1280 pixels
- 26-02-2006 fixed: [ 1454103 ] dts frames with uneven size would play garbled when passed through in both dvdplayer and mplayer
- 26-02-2006 fixed: dvdplayer, DVD-subtitles remain enabled after disabling them
- 26-02-2006 fixed: changing subtitles in mplayer when having ttf subtitles, could cause subtitles to become invisible
- 26-02-2006 added: ability to abort mplayer while it is parsing of vobsubs
- 26-02-2006 changed: added subtitle/audio stream numberering to osd, easier to see when having multiple English for example
- 25-03-2006 fixed: slow opening of some dvd images due to css caching directory having to long name
- 25-03-2006 changed: CFileCURL files will now write in smaller chunks and have less chance of overwriting buffer, also Stat/Exist should now work for http urls. (no knowledge about dir thou)
- 25-03-2006 fixed: Nonexistent thumbs and overlays would be searched for every frame.
- 25-03-2006 fixed: bug in mplayer subtitle selection (more of a workaround).
- 24-03-2006 fixed: Optimized xbmcGetCurrentlyPlaying() a bit, and changed sleep in xbmcCommand() from 100 to 10ms.
- 24-03-2006 fixed: browsed subtitles would show up in wrong places.
- 24-03-2006 fixed: icons for shares, dvd label update, dvd button in my programs.
NOTEWORTHY, XML and SCRIPT CHANGES IN THIS BUILD
- Chokeman has touched up some Project Mayhem III dialogs
- Keymap.xml: No changes this time
- XboxMediaCenter.xml: DVD-Game bookmark in My Programs changed.
Install notes from T3CH readme/nfo:
* DASHBOARD INSTALL
Thanks to a new app called 'Team UIX's Xbe Shortcut Maker v1.0' by JbOnE, it's now extremely easy...
Edit XBMC\xboxmediacenter.xml to your liking & transfer contents of XBMC folder TO (this is VERY important) "E:\APPS\XBMC\". Rename <<RENAME_ME.xbe>> to something your bios can boot (see http://manual.xboxmediacenter.de/wakka.php...BMCAsDash#h44-2 or read your BIOS README) and transfer to your C partition. No need to fiddle with HOME tag anymore, and future upgrades you won't need to worry about this file on C.
* APPLICATION INSTALL
Edit XBMC\xboxmediacenter.xml to your liking.
Transfer _whole_ XBMC folder to your APPS folder.
* UPGRADE TIPS
If you're updating from a VERY old/bad build you may get issues. Follow these simple rules:
- Replace (FTP OVERWRITE) all files in your XBMC folder with fresh ones from your new build
- Delete old savegame/settings (from E:/TDATA/0face008)
- In some rare cases some of the database files in XBMC/Albums/*.db may need manual deletion (usually if they are very old). Note: This loses all per file settings you made with the old build!
The XBMC manual is available on The XboxMediaCenter manual has also been updated with information about the trainer feature, check it out on manual.xboxmediacenter.de.
You can add more scripts and skins yourself if desired. You can download them from http://allxboxskins.com, http://www.xbox-skins.net and http://www.xbmcscripts.com.
Keep in mind this is a CVS snapshot of the current development tree. It's not a official (stable) point release. Use only if you know what you are doing.