I just received my pre-modded XBOX with Xecuter3 modchip in the mail today from www.modchip.com. According to the website, it should have the Cromwell Linux FlashBIOS and MS Dashboard installed. I verified that MS Dashboard is installed but i can't seem to find the Cromwewll Linux FlashBIOS. I would like to re-flash my BIOS to a Xecuter 3 version, change my hard drive to a 300 gb, and put the Evo-X dashboard on top. The part that is tricky for me is finding the Cromwell Linux FlashBIOS or any BIOS in particular. I see the Xecuter 3 tutorial and it assumes that you have the FlashBIOS 3.0.3 installed on the C:\Bios location, however, i have NOTHING installled. Modchip.com gave me nothing. I can't boot any BIOS menu. However, modchip.com said there should have been a Cromwell Linux FlashBIOS. If i don't have a BIOS, how would i get a base BIOS installed so i can start doin something?
Here is the current behaviors:
Boot sequence 1:
1. Tap the power button, it shows the light that the modchip is enabled.
2. However, it doesn't load any Cromwell Linux FlashBIOS menu screen to do any re-flashing or anything at all.
3. I'm not sure if it is suppose to load there because i am new to this modchip bios settings.
Boo sequence 2:
1. I hold down the power button, it shows that the modchip is unenabled with the light off.
2. It then loads the MS Dashboard and default XBOX settings.
3. Things look good in the sequence.
So in summary, how would i be able to get my Xecuter3 pre-modded XBOX to use a BIOS. I have the BIOS files and i even tried to create a CDRW with the BIOS on top, however, i'm not sure if i did it in the correct sequence or if i'm using the correct software. Is there an updated tutorial for installing the BIOS for Xecuter3 modchips. I know there's seems to be one for Xecuter2.6. A very detailed one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.