About the games not loading, this has nothing to do with your softmod. A chip or TSOP has no advantages over a softmod in this case. The problem lies somewhere else. First of all, there is a golden rule when you have a gme that is freezing/not loading off your hard drive.
1. Clear your cache
- To do this, delete everything in your X, Y, and Z folders and delete everything in the E:/CACHE/ folder.
2. If you have EvoX, go into the System Util, Settings. Make sure TSR is set to Disabled and IGR is set to No. Remember to scroll down to the bottom after changing the settings and hit Save and Exit. Reboot after doing this.
3. Set your clock in the MS Dashboard. Sometimes, having an incorrect date/time will mess up a game, especially if it uses Autosave.
4. Disable all HDTV modes in the MS Dash.
5. Always use the latest version of DVD2Xbox to rip Xbox games to your hard drive.
If none of that works, there may be a game-specific fix for the problem. If this is the case, it will be listed on THIS PAGE
. You may want to bookmark that for future use.
Hope you figure it out.