Hi, Have done a bit of a search and tried a few things - so can anybody help me?
Can you set the default path of say "My Movies" so it goes straight to the folder on my PC without having to go thru all the step of selecting workgroup, then, computer name, then drive, then folder?
Info that may be useful:
- I just share my folders on my pc and XBMC picks them up via WORKGROUP (default)
- PC IP is 192.168.1.3 - Xbox is 192.168.1.4
- Movies folder on PC is located at X:\movies
- I don't have a username or password to access my PC, nor do i need one for my network share.
- My PC's name on the workgroup is STUDY
Any help would be appreciated. Also, can I point "My Movies" to 2 spots? X:\movies and Y:\ TV Shows?