Jun 13 2006, 04:03 PM
I have M8+ bios with default setting. And Evox 3935 with default setting. And XBMC 03/08/2006 version.
I have tried L+R+Back+Start and L+R+Black+Start. None of these works. Here I have some question.
1. In what status should I be able to use IGR? Evox or XBMC?
2. What is the right button sequence?
3. An setting needs to be changed?
4. What IGR functionality do I have, BIOS or Dashboard?
5. Can I use IGR in XBMC?
6. After IGR takes effect, where should I be? evox home or XBMC home?
Sorry to ask so many question. If I can get any of these answer, that will be much appreciated!
Jun 13 2006, 04:44 PM
2. L+R+BACK+START or L+R+BACK+BLACK
3. Make sure IGR is enabled in your BIOS...And in your Evox dash.
4. BIOS for anything other than Evox dash.
6. I boot to XBMC. When I use IGR, I go back to XBMC. When I run Evox though and run a game through there (with IGR on), I go back to Evox. In other words, whichever one you boot to.
Jun 13 2006, 05:25 PM
Right now, I am not sure if my BIOS is IGR enabled, but for sure Evox is enabled for IGR. However I still cannot do IGR trick when the game is started from evox?
How do I know if my bios is IGR enabled? If not what tool should I use to enable it? evtool?
One more question, if I start XBMC from evox, can I still use IGR? Is BIOS IGR or evox IGR taking effect?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here