Jul 20 2006, 12:43 AM
(4) Seagate Slim 10GB $10
(1) Seagate with rubber 10GB $10
(1) Seagate without rubber 10GB $9
(4) Western Digital 8GB $8 ea.
(2) Broken Western Digital $2 ea.
(1) 3rd party memory card $10
(2) Offical MS Xbox USB cable $5 ea.
(1) Home made Xbox USB cable $5
(1) power cables $5 ea
(x) IDE cables $2 ea
(1) DVD-rom wire $2
(1) Broken Samsung 616T PC Pull $15
(1) Samsung SDG-605 (Needs a new laser) $19
(3) 1.0 motherboards that frag should be an easy fix with a chip $13 each
(1) 1.4/1.5 motherboard frags $13
(1) Custom PSU (made from a PC) $20
(1) Delta power supply in a 1.4/1.5 $20
(1) 1.0 psu $20
(1) 1.6 psu $20
(1) set of controller ports $10
(1) (Top bottum jewel power/eject & screws shieldin as well) $20
(2) HD trays $4 ea.
(2) DVD trays $4 ea.
(1) Xenium Chip (ICE i beleive.) $30
(1) Xecuter 3 $30
(1) Stock HD Xbox premod (not a softmod, hardmodded) $120 shipped
Discounts on buying mutiple items. Offers accepted via pm.
Jul 20 2006, 05:58 PM
(1) 40 GB Hard Drive $25
Will install a bigger HD into the modded xbox. Will mod motherboards and ship them. I can also make PC DVD drives read xbox games original and backup. If interested let me know.
Jul 20 2006, 06:07 PM
PM'D regarding X3 chip
Jul 20 2006, 06:47 PM
I sent you another PM
Jul 20 2006, 06:55 PM
Can I see a pic of the USB cable both M$ and home made? Is the ICE chip in sealed bag? got pics? Thanx
Jul 20 2006, 07:04 PM
Are the 1.4/1.5 mobos in good condition, can they be fixed with chip also
Jul 21 2006, 07:46 PM
I ordered the 2 chips. They're on their way ill get pics when they arrive. The 1.4/1.5 isnt in the best condition, might be able to fix it, i dont know. I dont have time to diagnose each which is why i need to sell. Ill get pics of the cables and PM you.
Jul 21 2006, 08:35 PM
About home-made usb cables. I make them upon request. I hand-make each one, each wire is twister, soldered, shortened, wrappen in eletric tape so it wont make a connection with any other wire. Then heat shrink is slipped over the whole bundle and heated with a small torch (im good and careful with it) its then made into a nice and tight connection. I individually test each wire and never ship a bad one. If you want to see an examplehttp://theinfernalundergroundofdoom.com/public/usb.jpg
Thats my web dump, my desk, and my cable if you're wondering.
Jul 22 2006, 11:41 PM
kill this thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here