the gamer profile is great, but i hate that i can't start a new franchise w/o the hall of famers in FA. anyway to fix this besides loading up defautl roster?
also, if you change the default depth chart, team ratings are altered....wtf....no fix yet either i suppose?
so far, i think the game is OK...not GREAT!! it's a let down because i expect a lot of a next gen version. i mean, the visuals and graphics are superb, but that's expected from a next gen console. here are some of my complaints...
1) create player - liked the old fashion method a lot better.
2) no player editor - i like details, so i like my players to have the correct jersey #, positions, etc. also, i like to adjust players to my own personal ratings. not that i CHEAT, but i just disagree with some of the ratings. also, i like to signing players and moving them to different positions during franchise mode
3) the glitches i have above about rosters
4) still waiting for the first 3 way trade system
5) uploaded ncaa rosters are overated and mel predictions are nonsense - after my first franchise season, 5 players predicted to go undrafted went in the first round while 3 top 10 players didn't get drafted until round 4....and then they are rated higher than most players already...brady quinn w/ 86 as rookie?
6) hate the damn radio broadcast....what's the point of the espn liscense if you aren't going to use them? would have been great seeing chris berman, stu jackson in the studios, joe theisman and company in the booth calling the play by plays
7) no post game victory show? you win the super bowl...and then NOTHING...if they're gonna put all that pre game stuff in, wouldn't you want all the bells and whistles of the post game also, especially after a super bowl win?
8) MORE DETAILS.........
overall, i would rate this game a 7 out of 10.