The media & burner I use are:
- Pioneer 111d 1.23 (original firmware)
- Verbatim DVD+R DL
- Burn speed 2-2.4X
I only have a Hitachi drive, and when it is in mode B, ISOBuster cannot write the image.
Can only see the game as VIDEO_TS & AUDIO_TS.
So I needed to rip the game with the swap method, with WxRipper.
I created the backup with:
1) Wrote the image with Wxripper (swap method from internal Pioneer 111d drive)
2) Extracted ss.bin , DMI.bin & PFI.bin with Drive Tools.
3) Created image to burn with build32.bat:
copy /b video360.iso + pfi.bin + dmi.bin + ss.bin + game.iso IMAGE.000
4) Burned with CloneCD.
Firmware has been put in the drive with:
1) mtkflash to make a backup
2) Keydrive Extractor to extract the key
3) Put the key in xtreme30.bin
4) mtkflash to put in the drive
But this game backup will not be played in the Xbox360 with Samsung drive.
What is wrong here ?