Oct 3 2006, 01:09 PM
1) Only the first RSS set is visible in MC360. But XBMC allows you to have several sets. Maby set 2 could be visible at the bottom of the screen?
2) The RSS text is by default very transparent, which makes it hard to read.
3) When moving from Games to Media the RSS feed always starts from the beginning. Is it possible to make it continue instead?
4) An idea: Make it possible to select the RSS-text. Pressing right or left will make it possible to move from one subject to the next. Pressing green button would display the content from the feed (or at least a snippet)
Oct 3 2006, 11:21 PM
I'm just putting in my .02 cents here but i think your first 3 points are valid the 4th might be a little too much to ask for considering they are trying to get to a 1.0 release right now
Oct 4 2006, 12:08 AM
1) don't count on anymore ever being visible by default the main one is put there under reluctance as it is
2) yeah I will look into it
3)Just not possible because as you do it it loads a new window and the rss starts again because its not the same control
4) might be able to come up with somthing to let you set wich one gets displayed but don't hold your breath
Oct 4 2006, 06:56 AM
3) Isn't it possible to save the current location when switching window, and then use that location (if any) in the next window?
4) Great news!
Oct 5 2006, 09:42 AM
iwessman, its not possible to save the RSS Location unless XBMC is coded to do it.
MC360 is just a skin remember, most of these features have to be supported by XBMC first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here