Nov 12 2006, 01:19 PM
So ive been reading around the forums and ive been looking at how i can play back up games on my xbox 360 but i have a few questions which i hope you guys can answer.
1. When i change the firmware on my Hitatchi drive is there any chance i can be banned by XBOX live AND is there anyway i can avoid being banned?
2. How hard is it to change the firmware?
3. Can you post some guides on changing the firmware ?
Nov 12 2006, 04:13 PM
try searching like everyone else is gonna say...go to xboxscene homepage and click on tutorials tab
Nov 13 2006, 02:02 AM
1) Always a chance, and you can't avoid if you don't know how they will detect.
2) Depends on your technical experience
3) See above post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here