First, thx to mbay for the XBOX.atn file
So here we go...
-Photoshop (buy it)
-xbox.atn (actionfile) Get it here
- Now right click the XBOX.atn file and choose open -> select/locate your photoshop.exe
- Make a folder with you game covers inside (not all at once)
-The cover size should be about 1500x1000 pixel (front+saddle+back)
(You can download box covers at cdcovers.cc for example)
- Next open Photoshop: Under *File* select *Automate* and then *Batch*
- in the next window under "set" choose your XBOX.atn
- and define your source folder where the covers are in
HIT *OK* and you're done !!!
quite easy I think...
so, have fun