So i bought a xbox360 for christmas and i wanted to flash it and according to the lot number its a Hiatchi-LG.
Ive read around and wondering if this is the correct procedure i need to take to flash my drive...
1. I bought a SATA controller card from newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815124022) to connect my xbox360 to my pc
2. So first i get the slax cd and get the xbox360 into B mode
3. Then i take the disc out and boot into windows opening cd tray if getting stuck at bootup
3. Make sure the drive is deteceted
4. Then my question is does "OPA-XTREME-HITACHI-7IN1-V2_1" mean no matter what version i get it will be able to flash the drive?
5. If yes then flash the drive..make backups...play games
Is this correct? All help appricated