Still a no go for me!!
I have an X3 modchip and the latest build of XBMC (T3CH).
Things that i have done from the start.......
1) went to e:/udata/545400a3/ (I believe that was the save folder name) folder and deleted all contents.
2) Opened up "ppf-o-matic" and used my "default.xbe" from my "GTA: SA" folder and used the "ppf patch (saV2.0 mod.ppf)".
3) FTP the newly patched file to the "GTA: SA" folder overwriting the original "default.xbe".
4) FTP the trainer file that you gave me to e:/XBMC/trainers/ and deleted all other trainers that i could find relating to "GTA: SA".
5) I rebooted my Xbox and went into my games section turned off all other trainers, and updated my trainers list.
6) Highlighted "GTA: SA" and pressed my "White" button to access the trainers list.
7) Found the +17 trainer and turned on the infinite health, lotsa money, and all skills cheats on and then pressed start.
8) I then entered the game and started a new one and the money went up to $350.00 just like usual.
Am I just sh*t out of luck???
I have been trying to find a version 1 at a rental store or something just to see if maybe that would work, but they are pretty hard to come by apparently.
I really don't know what else to try???
Anything that you see that i may have done wrong??