May 11 2007, 05:52 PM
Although I'm out of the scene for some time now, I recently tried a couple of x-boxes out and loaded up Avalaunch 0.49.3. For some strange reason both lock when trying to use the FileManager.
(BTW, the forums search seems to be a step backwards from the good old days when it only worked for half the day, at least then I got results and had some options)
May 11 2007, 09:39 PM
Well I guess I figured it out. Apparently my custom install DVD from 2005 was messed up. I guess that makes sense because it was taking forever to copy files. In the end it seemed to work excpet for the forementioned problem, but it was probably copying junk somewhere.
Oh well, I burned a new copy and BAM! it works perfect now.