meaning to ask this for a while. A couple of weeks ago i flashed my hitachi using this method to get into mode b
(straight from readme)
* Ensure SATA cable is plugged from Hitachi drive to PC.
* Ensure XBOX video cable is pluggd into back of console.
* Power on the Xbox 360 console.
* Open the drive Tray, by pressing the EJECT button.
* Pull the power plug on xbox 360 from back of console.
* This will force the console to leave the tray in the OPEN position.
* Plug the power brick back into the Xbox 360.
* Power on Xbox 360 using the "power" button.
* Drive is now in Mode B.
* Turn on your PC and wait for Windows to boot
It just seemed to easy after all the fuss using live cd?
But it worked with no problems and 100% flashed confirmed
Can anyone help