I figured there should be a thread where we all can throw in links to our latest and greatest file shares.
For all those who don't know about accessing your file share via the web.
1. Go to www.bungie.net
2. Sign in with your Windows Live ID. (you created one by signing up for Xbox Live)
3. You might be prompted to create a profile with Bungie depending on whether or not you had one via Halo 2.
3. Go to your profile page and click the "Edit your profile" link and enter in your gamertag.
4. Access your File Share via your Halo 3 Service Record and click the "Publish to forums" link on whatever you want us to see.
5 Post the link to thread and give a short description of what it is.
It will be a lot easier to publish one item to the forums and post the address than it would be to constantly check in on people's whole file sharing lists.
To download content from this thread straight your 360 and access it.
1. Click the link of whatever you want to see.
2. Make sure you're signed in with your Windows Live ID.
3. Click the "Download to Halo 3" link.
4. Pop Halo 3 in your 360 and wait for it download.
5. Anything you want to see is now available in your Theater.
I guess I'll start off with one of mine so people can get the gist of it.
A very sweet double kill involving a hammer.. but I'm not the one using it.