Team XTender Announces XFPS Rateup
Posted by XanTium | 19-1-2008 18:33 EST
Team XTender announced the 'XFPS Rateup' adapter so you can use keybaord+mouse in games that don't support it natively (however it's expected all FPS will do so, like UT3 for example):|
XFPS Rateup adapter for PS 3 will be released soon!
* Compatible with all PS3 games
* Compatible with all versions of PS 3 (NTSC/US , PAL, NTSC/JAP)
* Can map the controller button keys to any key of the Keyboard
* Compatible with 95% of different kinds of mouse and Keyboard.
* High sensitivity, precision and smoothness.
* Built in Turbo (Auto Fire) functionality
* Can adjust the mouse sensitivity from 2 extra wheels with 16 levels of adjustment for X and Y sensitivity to adapt perfectly to every mice.
Official Website: http://teamxtender.com