To this forum, the word 'hacking' means to attempt to circumvent or bypass the security mechanisms of the Xbox 360, either in whole, or in a certain area of its hardware. All other topics, namely troubleshooting topics, do not relate to this definition, and will closed, deleted, or moved at a staff member's discretion.
To eliminate confusion, the only legitimate topics to be posted here need to relate to:
- Valid questions and discoveries needed to further Xbox 360 hacking progress, and
- Valid questions and discoveries about a proposed Xbox 360 hacking concept or theory.
- General hardware questions
- General case-modding questions
- General DVD-ROM questions
- General firmware questions
- Firmware flashing
- Firmware updating
- Post-flashing problems
- General SATA card questions
- SATA card problems and incompatibilities
- Game back-up creation
- Game back-up burning
- Stealth-patching game images
- Making game back-ups safe for Xbox LIVE
- General ban wave questions
Xbox-Scene staff will always have the final say in any matter. So, if your topic gets moved, closed, or deleted, do not:
- Re-create your topic in the forum it was moved from,
- Re-create your topic in the forum it was closed in,
- Re-create your topic if it was deleted, or
- Create a counter-argument to question why your topic was moved, closed, or deleted.
However, if you believe you [or your topic] have been dealt with unfairly, either contact a member of senior staff or I via PM. We will provide you with a response as soon as we can.