Apr 12 2008, 06:35 PM
AnyDVD HD v184.108.40.206 - Improved Blu-ray Support
Posted by XanTium | 12-4-2008 13:35 EST
SlySoft released a new version of AnyDVD HD with improved Blu-ray support.
What's new/fixed (since)
* New (Blu-ray): Improved region lock removal from Blu-ray discs which contain signed Java code
* New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKBv7! (Used on new titles to be released end of April.)
* New (Blu-ray): Complete region lock removal from Blu-ray disc, including discs which contain signed Java code!
* New (Blu-ray): Added dialog to ask for disc region on insertion.
* New (Blu-ray): Automatic option remembers previous region settings per disc
* Fix (Blu-ray): BD+ removal did not work with some discs.
* Some minor fixes and improvements
* Updated languages
Official Website: slysoft.com
Apr 13 2008, 12:19 AM
be nice to read the contents of a ps3 game in the pc, even tho they cant be played Yet!
Apr 14 2008, 01:57 PM
this doe not do anything with ps3 game as far as i know, this is for films only, also I thought they could easily dump ps3 games from within linux so you dont need any special tools.
Apr 14 2008, 03:49 PM
I would worry about the PS3 storing any info on unlocked disks and sending it to Sony whenever it is connected to a network. Think they could have a built-in rootkit? You would think they learned their lesson on the music cd rootkit PR fiasco but this is their proprietary format and hardware. They may feel the negative PR would be minimal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here