?Where did you get the snes emulator, Im guessing it was the newest Zsnes.
?Were they the correct emulators roms.
It happened to me along time ago so this is what I did if this doesn't work ask again...
1. Back up your roms anywhere on your harddrive (Folder F make a folder here = F/Snes Roms)
2. Delete your old snes save files for got what folder its under I think In folder E (somewhere here in the T or U data) read in the ask all thread it mentions it in there) also delete the existing snes emulator thats in your emu folder/backup your roms remember!!
i.e I just go into my original microsoft dashboard and delete it there.
3. Get Zsnes from the "usual place" if you get it in other places it sometimes isnt set-up right.
(Nowadays if you cant access xbins you should just give up on life)....get 2008 autoxbins
4. Ftp the file over, make sure you Ftp it correcty..
F/emulators/Zsnes3.4/Then all the files blah blah including the xbe
I'm guessing you got it set-up like this....thats why its not showing..
F/emulators/Zsnes/Zsnes3.4/Then all the files
5. Go into xbmc or whatever file manager you use and transfer your games into the roms folder
i.e make sure the extension is smc..smc=super ninteno roms extension..
ex. Games might not show up if there like this.. Super Mario Kart
ex. Make sure your games/roms are named like this Super Mario Kart.smc
If it still doesn't load up try loading it from the xbe directly through any file manager..ex xbmc xtoolbox,too many to name..