For those of you who have been wondering how to create an MS Dashboard shortcut for XBMC, you have two options. Either way it takes two minutes.
A.) Download XBE Shortcutter and create an actual .xbe shortcut and FTP it to any place you want on your X-Box.
B.) Do it using XBMC.
1. Using any image downloader or Linksboks, find any image you would like to use as an icon and download it to your X-Box's C drive.
2. Using the file manager, rename the image xboxdash.tbn
3. In programs, add source. C Drive.
4. Open the source, and scroll down to xbox dashboard.
5. Add it to favorites.
6. Remove C source from programs if you'd like.
7. Look at your favorites and there's your shortcut.