Nov 12 2008, 04:15 AM
Whats the chance they will fix it? I figure if i send it with out a sticker they might fix it or should i try buying a sticker offline and puting it on? any one have any luck?
Nov 12 2008, 04:28 AM
could be a update error try this
Clear All Installed Game Updates and Console Cache
1. Go to the "system" blade
2. Select "memory"
3. Press Y on the HD symbol
4. Press X,X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X
5. A message will appear saying: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"
6. Select Yes
Clear Any Failed system updates that cause the console to error.
1. With the console off, press and hold the sync up button (the small white one)
2. While holding the sync button press the power button to turn on the console
3. Continue to hold the sync button until the Console has booted up completely.
4. During the boot process the console should clear any failed updates, allowing you to use it normally.
Nov 12 2008, 04:47 AM
How can i do that if i cant get to the dashbord? hes at the e 71 screane
Nov 12 2008, 05:16 AM
i know you can't get at the blade i just posted the whole of it, i take it you tried holding the sync button in as you boot it up