1) How many types of Xbox 360 drives are out there?
At the moment I think it's 4
2) How can you tell one drive from another?
Normally by the DVD tray but the Philips/Benq and Lite-On look very similar. If your Xbox was manufactured after April 2008 then you've got a high chance of owning a Lite-On.
3) What are those drives called / names?
See picture above
4) Is there any tutorials for Jungle Flasher .43 to flash drives other than Lite-On?
Not too sure, but check out the Connectivity Kit V3, it has tutorials for Jungle Flasher on almost all drives.http://team-xecuter.com/ck3/
5) Does using Jungle Flasher .43 work to flash other drives?
Check link above