I recently read somewhere that jtaged 360s become region free and I found a shop that sells them... but the thing is that they said that it is possible to go on live with it. This kinda contradicts what I have read here. Here are a bunch of questions I have about this...
1. Is "region free" really completely region free? or is it only for some games? The sellers were unsure.(I'm actually getting a xbox for the sole purpose of playing idolm@ster....)
2. Is it possible to change the Jtagged 360 into a Japanese system, then removing the Jtag to make it a 100% legit Japanese system?
3. Is it possible for the Jtagged 360 to go on live safely to some degree?
4. When I'm banned, do I still get to use my DLC? Xfer it to a unbanned console? ect...
5. Should I just pay like 150 more dollars(CDN) to ship a Japanese console over?
6. If not which is a better deal?
-some halo pack with 2 controllers and 250GB HDD $480