Dxbx v0.1 Alpha - Xbox1 Emu WIP for PC
Posted by XanTium | February 7 20:41 EST | News Category: Xbox
Dxbx v0.1 Alpha has been released. Dxbx is a Delphi port based on Cxbx(info), an Xbox1 Emulator for PC:
It has been a long time since the last release.. (Xmas 2008).
But now its time to show the world what has been done since the last time.
So thats why the new release 0.1 Alpha is there.
What has been fixed..
- Game logos are shown in the main form and can also be exported.
- The dll`s don`t need to be copied annymore to the game folders. ( this because of Xbe Loading ).
- No more creating exe files, we run the xbe files instead of converting the xbe to exe.
- We use our own dll files, not working with the cxbx dll`s
- XBEExplorer(info), a new tool for looking into xbe files like a PE Header viewer, then for xbe files.
- XDKTracker game list has been updated..
This are some features i can think of.. so now you can take a look also with this new setup.
REMEMBER .. THIS IS STILL ALPHA -- NO PLAYABLE STUFF --
We are still hard working on it.. and prehaps we can make a full 0.1 version..
But for now its still ALPHA !!
Official Site and Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dxbx/