New version of Exiso-GUI : 184.108.40.206 supports XGD3 ISOs.
New interface, less bugs, better traduction (see below for complete history).------------------------------------------------------------Download:Exiso-GUI 220.127.116.11
Setup file for those who have problems with missing files (DLL) :Exiso-GUI setup file 18.104.22.168------------------------------------------------------------
It makes easier to extract multiple iso with a queue list and a little FTP browser.
It allow to create a menu with Quickboot faster : you click one button and it creates local copy of xex that works with Quickboot from XEDev Team.
To extract an iso :
- launch Exiso-GUI.exe
- select a destination type (1) (local or FTP) then click on on browse (2) and select a destination folder.
- To add an ISO file 3 possibilities:
- clic on the "Add an ISO" button (3) and select an iso in the browser.
- Drag and drop one or many ISOs files directly in the queue list (4).
- Click on the "Load a folder containing multiple ISOs" button (5) to add all the ISOs from a specific folder
- add each iso file in the same way, then clic on the "Go !" button (6)
- Be patient : the extraction result is displayed in the lower windows (7), it takes about 15 minutes for 7Go. Since 22.214.171.124 you can put the extraction process in pause.
- failed extractions are displayed in red in the queue list (4). A click on it allow to see the extraction error in the extraction logs.
Screenshot old version (126.96.36.199):To create a local extraction for quickboot:
Quickboot is not really user friendly when all your games are on the FTP of your xbox. extract-iso GUI allow to create a little folders tree on your local computer that can be used with Quickboot.
- launch Exiso-GUI.exe
- clic on the "FTP" tab. (1)
- Put the right FTP informations in cases then clic on connection. (2)
- Xbox 360 drives must appear (3), then go to the root folder of your games. (for example "/HDD1/games")
- Clic on the "QuickBoot maker" button (4)
- Once the operation is finished, you have a "games" folder on the root of your computer local drive. Launch Quickboot.exe from XeDEV team then clic on the "Scan Local" button and select the "c:\games" folder.
With windows XP exiso crashs, you have to disable firewall to make it works.
With vista/Seven run Exiso-GUI in administrator mode.
There is probably some bugs in it, you can tell it here, I'll make modifications.Exiso-GUI 188.8.131.52Exiso-GUI setup file 184.108.40.206Original french post is here, I've made this english traduction for this forum edit :
- 22/02/10 10:25 p.m. version 220.127.116.11: fixed some bugs
(Error path of the iso with space resolved, file not found error resolved for QuickBoot maker)
- 23/02/10 2:00 Version 18.104.22.168: Added ability to choose the FTP port.
- 24/02/10 0:10 Version 22.214.171.124: Fixed counting the number of files on the FTP, more consistent message at the end of the extraction.
- 24/02/10 0:45 Version 126.96.36.199:
- Implementing drag and drop (one catch. Iso file and release in the fields dedicated for that purpose instead of "go")
- Error handling during the extraction: the elements extracted successfully shown in green in the waiting list and in red if it fails.
- Fixed a bug in the destination path at a local extraction.
- 24/02/10 9:35 p.m. Version 188.8.131.52:
- Possibility to list the files in the iso before extraction.
- All actions are now logged to the file history.log
- Various ergonomic improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- 28/02/10 6:00 p.m. Version 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed bugs in the ways of extraction (over. "Iso" in the name of files in a retrieval via FTP over the problem of inconsistent records at the local extractions).
- Greatly reduced CPU consumption during extraction.
- Drag / drop files directly as possible in the waiting list.
- "Automatic search for isos" to load all the isos in a folder (and subfolders)
- Ability to add / remove iso of the waiting list during the extraction process!
- Progress bars (total growth and progression of the current iso)
- Possibility to stop the automatic scrolling.
- Display the number of extraction successful / failed / not processed at the end of the extraction.
- Appearance of the button "reduce" to put the window in the taskbar
- Possibility to stop an extraction current (crash or expectation that the final extraction ends).
- 22/11/11 3:00 Version 220.127.116.11:
- Update exiso.exe: extract-xISO V2.6.3, now supports ISO Type XGD3 (as amended by Aiyyo, version 2.7 of Somski is strongly discouraged because it
suffers from some bugs on the FTP).
- Simplification of the interface: improving the ergonomics of the interface and some cosmetic issues (tab order, button icons more explicit ...)
- Double click on an iso image from the list to view the files it contains
- A single click on an item that already was treated returns to the right place in the extraction of logs
- Can not copy directories $ SystemUpdate when extracting
- Possibility to make a pause during extraction
- The default destination (local or FTP) is now saved
- Creation of a setup file for those who have problems with missing files (DLL).