There have been a ton of hits on what happened to Mediaicons.org. No one knows, or is saying, which is a real shame. The old utility which some call Stylebuilder and others call TiltedBox lives on, but part of the process required files from the MediaIcons website, which are gone. This little post will tell you how to fix the 404 errors that result.
First, be sure to use the program correctly.
1. OPEN -->Tilted Box XML File (Or the linux/Mac equiv)
2. You will need the following two files. RIGHT-CLICK /SAVE LINK AS on both of them, putting them in your StyleBuidler Folder (mine is sitting at C:\Stylebuilder).. (NO DOT save those images, they will be too small, be sure to save LINK as or TARGET.. If the file name has "_thumb" you've done it wrong!
3. Now.. Look for the TWO "UNDERLAY" tab/function deals, right click on them and edit them, telling them to look in your Stylebuilder folder where you placed the icons from above.
4. Click File/Save and assign a new name, perhaps "TiltedBox NEW" to save your changes.
5. Select 'Choose Input' and select your 'raw' file.. It should be a regular DVD/game case image (meaning front and back are both on one image, back side to the left, front side to the right).
6. Click Do Transform and watch and revel at the coolness..
7. Finally, click the Save Output and put it where it's needed
When it's done, you'll have something like: