Well, decided to give modding my 360 after a couple months reading about it and psyching myself up, AAAAANNND i think i borked it all up.
i made the trace cuts, pulled out the multimeter....traces not cut....CUT them traces up.....still getting shorts on the traces. In fact there is only one test point that gives me an open(the right side of the top trace), in addition there are shorts all over this goddamn board.
im pretty sure i may have borked this thing, but when i repaired all my traces with conductive pen it still works normally in the 360 and JF detects it, but as soon as i clean the pen off it shits the bed.
i cant tell if some of the pen is lingering in little grooves my xacto made or what, its been 8 hours and im at a total loss.
the top image is of the board
the bottom image is where im getting shorts
i know i got overzealous with the trace cutting, i was desperate