More problems, I'll try to give you a quick overview.
- Installed Xecuter3CE on a 1.5 box (possibly 1.4)
- started up the XBox, normals MS Dashboard came up, everything was the same as it was before, the X3-LED didn't even light up
- opened the XBox again, resoldered D0 --> still the same
- opened the XBox yet again and checked D0 connection with a multimeter (one pin on the D0 point on the top of the mainboard, the other on the wire ending on the X3); turns out the connection is fine
- resoldered the pinheaders into the LPC
- started up the XBox again
And now I get the following: When I boot from the standard MS BIOS the XBox works fine. But when I boot from either the FLASH or the backup ROM the Xbox starts running for about 2 seconds, shuts down, starts running again, shuts down again and then the LED flashes red-green and I get to video signal.
Phew. I'm growing kinda desperate here. If any of you guys know what else I can still try, it would be GREATLY appreciated!