I finally have a jtag'd xenon. I've installed a 2TB 3.5 internal drive in it and I'm ready to start looking at getting Linux on it. I'm using freeboot with the 12625 dash, and FSD 2.21
Most of the information I've found for linux on 360 is either really old, or not complete.
What I have gathered so far...
1. The only safe way to install Linux is on a dedicated hard drive.
2. Running FSD and Linux on the same HDD will corrupt the partitions.
3. Xell is currently not stable enough to run Linux from USB.
What I have figured out yet is...
1. Do the LiveCD's function the same as they do on PC? And can they save status like a PC LiveCD?
2. As far as an install goes, should I just wait for Xell Reloaded and see what kind of new options are available?