Hi I am thinking buying a 360 to replace my just broken PS3 due to the mod scene.
Some questions I have regarding the mod situation as I know nothing (I will browse about but some quick q's if cool)
1. Can I do it myself? Do I need to buy any special parts or is it just a matter of extracting files onto the 360 hard drive via connecting to my PC hard drive.
2. If I want games I download of net correct? Do I put on 360 hard drive or burn to discs? Or either? Whats better?
3. Can I play online with downloaded games? Or need originals
4. Is 360 gfx similar to PS3. I believe PS3 is more powerful? NOt 100% sure? not a fanboy off either. Just a query
5. I am going to buy a new slim 250gb model. This is good? This is less likely to RROD?
6. MOdding does not increase likelihood of RROD etc..?
I thinks thats all xd