Easy ggBuild v0.3 *Update v0.4 FINAL*
Posted by XanTium | October 25 07:20 EST | News Category: Xbox360
tortuga-cove.com - a tool that will make it easier to create a ggbuild NAND image for the RGH:
Rogero released 'Easy ggBuild v0.3' on |
PS3 Developer Rogero has released another new version for his Easy ggBuild GUI via our forums for making Reset Glitch Hack images for the x360.
This is a noob-friendly version of the ggBuild 0.33 Glitch Image builder, it has all the necessary files needed to create a Glitch Image of the Dash version 13604 using a simple User Interface which allows the user to choose his console type and does the rest of the process automatically.
The user just needs to supply 2 files ,his nand image as "nanddump.bin" and the CPU key as "cpukey.txt". Place both files in the folder "Data\my360" ,the glitch image will be created as "updflash.bin" in the folder "Data".
What's new/fixed (v0.4 FINAL)
- Updated BestPig's "fcrt_extractor" to version 0.3
- Eliminated one step from the Trinity image creation for simpler operation
- This is the Final Version, no more updates are necessary.
What's new/fixed (v0.3)
- Added BestPig's fcrt_extractor which allows auto-extracting of "fcrt.bin/fcrt.bin.meta", no more need for manual extracting of the 2 files using "360 Flash Dump Tool" for Trinity.
What's new/fixed (v0.2)
- Removed Xenon type from selection Menu
- Added Trinity notification about "fcrt.bin" and "fcrt.bin.meta" files needed for some Slim nands.
- Added 360 Flash Tool v0.97 to package with the ability to auto-launch it when needed.
- Added different menu selection checks to avoid wrong user input
The Program is now considered fully automated for all console types including Trinity.
Credits and big thanks to BestPig for sharing his awesome fcrt_extractor.exe program.
Credits to ggbuild/fbbuild/freeboot and 360FlashTool teams and devs.
Official Site: tortuga-cove.com
Download: n/a (might be illegal under DMCA/EUCD)