Dash Launch v2.28 and FTPDll plugin v0.3
Posted by XanTium | December 24 21:51 EST | News Category: Xbox360
cOz released a new version of Dash Launch build for XDK-homebrew RGH/JTAG 360s.|
- added rad.msn.com to weak blocklist
- added *bing.net, *msn.com to strong blocklist
- added glitch machine detection for xellLaunch to launch on flash xell-1f
- added xhttp auth patch for 14699 (thanks Anthony!)
- added signin notice dismiss (optionally disabled, only affects 'ok' type dialogs)
- added intMu: to installer ini updater
- added autoselect shutdown and auto off option for the "hold guide to shutdown"
NOTE: that both these options can affect other things that use this type of dialog!
- added optional temp broadcaster
- added quick python script to cap temp broadcasts to a .csv file
He also released a new version of the FTP server plugin for Dash Launch.
- change load address, no longer overlaps anything else
- changed mount names slightly, easier to tell when using FTP or FTPdll
- fixed EXEC command (xex only)
Official Site: n/a, by cOz
Download: n/a (built with XDK)
Full Readme/NFO: xbins.org