Well since i RGHed my xbox and me having a lot of backups i got a bit troubled by keeping track of all the extracted isos arcade games dlc and all the things. So i decided i wanted to write an extensive game manger for the xbox.
What i want that it can do:
- Sync games (GOD, ISO, Extract)
- Work over any abstraction layer (scp, ftp, smb, usb)
- Uses GameNameLookup.cvs
- Fancy GUI
- Pattern renames
- Other folder management tools
- Qt based, Modulair, OOP, C++
- Iso reading (including XDG3)
- Reading file system (not recursive)
- Validating default.xex
Its open source as sharing is caring so if you want to help out contact me! Or if you have awesome features you want it, speak up!