we need to know wht you did..
You did everything i said in the post i assume so now you have C and E populated and the eeprom.bin in the eeprom folder on the xboxhdm disk. You have made the sio and burned it to a disk. you have also burned hexen to disk?
if you answer yest to all of those, "if you are using the usb version of xboxhdm then thats ok"
Have you used xboxhdm to make then lock your hard disk?
If no please ask if you need help, but you should use the xboxhdm tutorials if needed.
although i will list the steps for the cd version now..
(1) make the cd/dvd
(2) set your new hard disk to master
(3) turn off your pc
(4) open your pc and find a IDE connector.
(5) connect the hard disk to your pc.
(if you have 2 ide slots put the hard disk on slot 1 and the cd/dvd set to master on slot 2. then proceed to step "7" if you only have 1 ide port go to step "6"
(6) Set your IDE cd/dvd drive to slave
(7) turn on your pc and enter the bios "del or some other button when its 1st turns on"
(8)put the xboxhdm disk in the drive
(9)Set the bios to boot from cd/dvd drive 1st (save andexit the bios
(10) let the cd boot and Use the xboxhdm menu to create a disk from scratch. "wait for it to finish it can take a while" then type poweroff. the pc should turn off if not turn it off your self.
(11)Power the pc back on and enter your bios, Find your hard disk list in the bios and disable primary master. "set it to none or off or similar"
If you cant do step 11 see step "12." if you can disable the hard disk in the bios go to step "14"
(12)Turn the pc off and dissconnect the power from the hard disk.
(13) Turn the pc back on and wait till it starts to laod the cd. "reconnect power to the hard disk when it starts to laod"
(14) let the cd boot and then use the 1st disk locking tools option in the menu.
(15) When prompted type "lockhd -a" (no quotation marks " " )
(16) read the screen if you see "command completed sucsessfully" written then you can type poweroff so it turns off.
(17) With the pc off disconnect the hard disk and connect it to your xbox.
(18) Power on the xbox and it should boot.
(19) put the hexen disk in to the xbox and power off then back on.
(20) use the hexen softmod tools to one click install "krazies 1.1.1 or kingroach 3.1 softmod"
and that should do it for you.
remember dont be afraid to ask. also if you think you may be having a problem lots of people could have had, look for the tutorials here, or similar posts to your issues.
you dont have to quote the person your addressing