nandMMC v1.0 released
Posted by GaryOPA | September 17 21:09 EST | News Category: Xbox360
Another tool by Swizzy!|
This application is aimed for Corona 4G users and allows you to easily Read/Write the NAND.
nandMMC by Swizzy, is a little tool for Corona 4G owners, and allows you to dump the NAND [System only (48mb) or full dump (3.5GB)] and to write an image to the NAND.
Here's its official info:
* Requirements *
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later
- A SD Card reader or similar that is connected to your Corona 4G motherboard
- An Xbox360 with Corona 4G Motherboard
- Administrator rights. You must run this application as an administrator!!
* What it does *
- Itíll dump your motherboards NAND to specified file, with specified size
- Itíll flash your motherboards NAND with specified file
** NOTE: It will only dump/flash if it finds the magic bytes (0xFF4F at the beginning) **
* Credits *
- cOz Thanks for all the help you constantly give me with just about everything!
- Aioros Thanks for the logo as ussual
- Razkar Thanks for making me a perfect icon!
- boflc Thanks for giving me the tip for the final name of the app
- Thanks to everyone that has helped me test this and make sure it really worked!
* Changelog *
v1.0 (Build: 20)
- Initial release
For More Info and Download Links See The News Source Linked Below:
News-Source: nandMMC v1.0 (via) 360Crunch