On behalf of me and all of the other members of the Xbox-Scene, we plead with you to please read the tutorials before asking ANY questions.
If you absolutely MUST ask a question... use the "search" function of the forums to see if your question has been asked before! If not, expect a possible flame or a the very least a humorous quip about your question (Dark Schneider and myself will try to cover that as much as possible).
We ARE willing to help with legit questions... questions that ARE NOT legit:
1. What is Evolution X
2. How do I connect to my PC with my Xbox
3. How do I install a hard drive
4. Where can I download ________? (insert any possible program)
5. How do I copy games?
6. What brand of CD-R should I use? (you CAN'T use CDR!!!)
7. I fucked up my ________ because I'm a retard monkey and I didn't read the tutorials... what do i do?
8. Your name is GTac01 (sorry, pal, I couldn't resist)
I'm sure opjose, Dark Schneider, BIOYAM, The Legendary Rob, the ever drunk kkattfish, ferrell, retard monkey, the omnipresent Xantium and MANY MORE I didn't mention... will have more invalid questions that can (but should not) be asked... and they can add if they wish...
Please... do some research and try ONE PROJECT at a time!!! Do NOT try to replace your xbox dashboard with evox, make a reset switch and install a new HDD all in one day... take you time... PLAY your games and have fun!!!
This is a newbie section, but we are not automated people who answer the same questions over and over all day... it gets old, even though we really want to help. I know it's a lot of info to digest, but give it a shot...