Aug 31 2003, 05:09 AM
i'm trying to add a song linked to the skin i'm making but it plays at a slower speed than what it is suppose to. i encoded using WMA workshop and have not had a problem until now.
i've tried 96kbps-128kbps at 44000 and 48k. anyone have any ideas?
Aug 31 2003, 05:46 AM
i also have the exact same problem and i also used WMA workshop so its the problem
Aug 31 2003, 05:48 AM
Thanks for the response. curious though, i used it on another skin before without any problems. I take it you weren't able to resolve the issue?
Aug 31 2003, 01:54 PM
nope havent been able too yet, i gess im just going to have to reincode from my mp3s again using something else this time. the Wmas work perfect in games and some songs work fine while others dont in mxm.
it could be that it dose something funny to them when it incodes them that MXM isnt expecting but im just grasping at straws here.
Sep 1 2003, 10:56 PM
Anyone else have any ideas?
edit tried editing my music in cool edit and converting it within cool edit straight to wma and it's working fine now.
Sep 1 2003, 11:43 PM
I always encode using WinAMP 2.0 with the WMA output filter.
Works every time.
Sep 1 2003, 11:51 PM
dBpowerAMP DMC is free and very easy to use. It even adds a right click menu into windows where you just right click the audio file and choose 'convert to...' etc...HERE
works perfect for me
Sep 2 2003, 12:32 AM
thanks BJ, thanks cork...
will give each of those a go. cool edit is working ok with converting them but the file size is still a bit large so i'll check out the other ones. thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here